Hybrid trekking bike
An ideal bike for touring, the rear rack can accommodate two side bags with a capacity of 20lt each (optional accessory). Available also the woman model Step through (limited quantities).
Rate 3/7 Days
Rate 8+ Days
Click on the images to see the included accessories:
- Saddle bag with the following contents: repair kit (glue, patches, tire remover), mini multi-tool, inner tube. Water resistant, with internal net to hold small objects (e.g. key, money).
- Portable air pump, double valve or rotary valve model (for all types of valves), size about 20cm.
- Handlebar map holder, with tear-off strips, transparent, expandable according to the type of map, with zipper closure.
- Cyclocomputer with speed measurement, distance covered, time. Various models.
- Combination padlock Kryptonite, spiral.
- Flat plastic pedals included.
- Bottle cage (double, on some models single).
Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium, w/ mudguard and rack braze-ons, forged dropouts, kickstand mount
SR Suntour NEXi Coil, Aluminium lower, custom integrated fork crown, mechanical lock-out, 60mm travel
1-1/8" FSA Ahead, semi-integrated, 8mm cone spacer
Melt-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 10-degree rise, 25.4mm clamp
Specialized 25mm XC alloy riser bar, 25.4mm, 8-degree back bend
Die-cast, alloy "V" brake, 60mm 1pc. pad (or disk brake)
Alloy "V" brake, two-finger, linear pull
Shimano M390, top-swing, dual-pull
Shimano Acera/Alivio/Tourney, 7/8/9 speed (in base at availability)
Shimano SL-M390, Rapidfire
Shimano 7/8/9 speed (in base at availability)
48/36/26, w/ chainguard
Composite plastic body, loose ball w/ reflectors
Alloy, double-wall, DISC, 32h
Specialized Trigger Sport, 700x38c, 60TPI, wire bead (or Schwalbe). Schrader valve (preferred) or Presta/italian valve.
BodyGeometry Targa Sport, 155mm (or similar model).
|NOTES||The technical details of some components or bikes may differ due to maintenance or changes to the manufacturer's catalog on the same model.|